IMPORTANT OFFICE NOTICE
March 19, 2020
As part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak and in an effort to reduce exposure and the spread of the virus, our office is limiting in-person services.
In order to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guideline of social distancing and continue to serve our future & current residents, please refer to these available resources:
- Virtual Tours – Find these on our website or via Facebook.
- Contact Us – You can still call our office, email, or send a message via Facebook Messenger or Active Building and a member of our staff will respond.
- Rent Payments – Make payments online or our dropbox is available for checks.
- Work Orders – Emergency work orders can be submitted online or give us a call. Non-critical maintenance repairs may be delayed.
- Packages – Deliveries will be accepted at the office. Staff will notify residents of any packages & schedule a time to deliver to your front door.
- Access – All amenities and common areas will be closed.
As the situation continues to change, we will be making updates here, on Active Building, and our social media accounts.
We apologize for any inconvenience.